Subject: Re: Leica 35/50 M
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 19:33:03 -0400 (EDT)

 Since both of your lenses were considered "state of the art" in 1971 -
 and athough there have been considerable improvements since then;
 you will hardly find any "astounding" changes.  As a matter of fact -
 since you would ask such a question;  I doubt if  you would see any
 significant difference at all,
 Cheers -- Marvin

<<  My question to those in the know:  would I see an astounding
 improvement in the performance at these apertures with the 11310 35 and the
 11819 and also 11826 50mm's.  Is there a big "jump" between these two last
 versions also? >>