Subject: Re: Information and website address
From: "Doug Williams (R)" <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 07:38:11 -0400

Hello...I am writing to you to inquire about any/all information on the
DR 50mm Summicron lens for the Leica M.  How well are these lenses regarded?
Do I really need the finder?  Acceptable price range for these lenses...years
made?  I am looking to make a purchase in the next few months, and I want very
much to learn all I can about the DR 50mm.  How well does the lens perform with
color film?  I read on your website about the current 50mm Summicron being one
of the best...how well does the DR 50mm compare.
Additionally, could you please send me the website of Hans, as mentioned in the
post referring to 'What M Body...'  I cannot find the url for that website.
Thanks again...