Subject: Re: Lens Article-Thanks
From: "Doug Williams (R)" <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 07:18:48 -0400

Shawn...went to the url as posted.  Thanks very much-very helpful.  Just
purchased a DR Summicron!  Should arrive today!  At first, was not sure which
Summicron to get, the newest design or the older DR Summicron.  From what I
have
been reading, the newest one is tack sharp-one of the best.  Most people seem
prefer the older Dr/rigid Summicron in spite of the reputation of the newer
one.
I was wonder if you have any more info, or could point me in the direction of
any more info regarding the DR Summicron?  I sure would be grateful.  Thanks!!