Subject: Re: Leica-Users List Digest V1 #616
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@pi.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 19:41:53 +0200

At 00:01 26-8-97 -0700, you wrote:
>If you can email me all the relevant details you have such as the year the
>film was made and any details from the credits on the film itself (and
>anything else you can come up with that might help), I can call the BBC
>myself and try to find something out. Who knows, with my charming and
>deferential British telephone manner, I might just possibly find something
>out. Its worth a try. I live in BBC-town.
>
>Joe Berenbaum

Living in BCC-town is London I presume? What is deferential British
telephone manner, plain Cockney? ;-)

But serious now, if I recall correctly I've seen it on Dutch television
too. Didn't the documentary have anything to do with the publishing of the
book "In Our Time - the world as seen by Magnum photographers"?

Regards,

Bert Keuken
homepage: http://home.pi.net/~bertkeuk/home.html