Subject: CameraQuest
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

     I have just revisited Steve Gandy's fine website "CameraQuest"
 and again am very impressed and recommend it highly to those
 of you that are new to the LUG or just haven't been there yet.
     It offers much information as well as links to other sites like:
 Hans Phalen & Don Chatterton.
     The URL is " http://www.cameraquest.com/ "  and can some
 one please tell me why a hyperlink can't be used on the LUG?
 Is it because the LUG is not part of the  "web" or some other
 reason that I am not aware of?