Subject: HCB/MAGNUM Documentaries
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:57:23 PDT

I have recordings of both the HCB and the Magnum documentaries that I
recorded some time ago.

The following is the information that I managed to get from them:

"Henri Cartier-Bresson" a film by Sarah Moon with Robert Delpie. A Take
Five Production (date unknown).

This was shown a couple of years ago on a CBC arts programme.

"The Magnum Story" (3 parts).  BBC TV Productions with Magnum 1989

This was shown on the Knowledge Network  2 or 3 years ago.- again, in
Canada.

I sit down and watch both these every now and then for inspiration.
Especially in the middle of our sub-arctic winter here in Yellowknife!
Both are very good, with lots of Leica action

Tim