Subject: Mexico - Leica Photography
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:32:29 PST

After the recent messages about cool places to hang out in Paris, I was
wondering if any Luggers could give some similar hints about Mexico?

I am going down a couple of days after Christmas for two weeks. Taking a
cheap charter flight to Manzanillo - but want to get away from the
package tour hotspots.

So, any good ideas for cool places to go, relaxing places to hang out,
neat places for Leica photography, interesting places to stay....

First time to Mexico from the frozen North - it's -20c in Yellowknife
today!!

Apart from dodging hurricanes, any help would be welcomed.

Tim Atherton,
Tim Atherton Photography,
Box 515, Yellowknife,
NWT, X1A 2N4, Canada.

Phone/Fax: 403.669.9874

PHOTO-DOCUMENTARY * REPORTAGE * EDITORIAL * INDUSTRIAL