Subject: Re: 35-70 R Zoom Warning
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 29 Aug 97 01:42:51 EDT

Richard Clompus wrote:

<<After calling Leica in New Jersey, they convinced me to send both items in so
they could take a look at them.>>>>>

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear about the macro adapter glitch and the zoom lens. For what it's
worth, I have used my macro adapter with the 35-70 (not the new f.4) and it has
always clicked to-gether and come apart with out any problem

Sure like to hear what they come up with.  If you have the time to post
something be a good bit of information to pass along for others with the new
lens.

thanks,

ted