Subject: Faulty M6's
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 97 18:12:50 -0700

As I sit here in Australia where for years the "dud" equipment [even
Steinways] were always sent, (who would know or care down there!) and
listen to the problems you guys seem to be having with the recent M6's, me
thinks; you only get what you pay for--- enjoy your rebate ;-)

Sorry this post is meant to be light hearted and in no way implies that I
wish anyone ill luck etc My tongue is firmly in the cheek!

Alastair Firkin