Subject: RE: Sales ;-)
From: Vince Lamberti <106623.3440@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 05:42:17 -0400

Alistair,

I'm an Aussie currently living and working in Holland.  I've recently
snagged a mint- CLE (refer other em's) and am interested to know what
they're selling for in Australia.  My key interest is the CLE body since =
intend to use Leica M lenses, however I'd also appreciate some feedback o=
the Rokkor and Leitz-C lenses.

Cheers, =

Vince Lamberti
The Hague, The Netherlands