Subject: Re: M3 + Lager, Leica Illustrated Guide
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 11:00:00 -0400

Two good ways to use a 35 on an M3. 1-use a separate finder sitting in the
accessory shoe or 2-use an older 35 with "eyes" made especially for the M3.
It will compress the 35 image into the 50mm frame lines.

If you want to use a 35mm lens much of the time, consider an M2. Built very
much like the M3 but with 35mm lines instead of 135mm lines.

Lager's books? (Are we talking the current hardcover books?) I paid $120
for each of the first two volumes, personalized by the author. Is V. III
now available? I haven't seen any notice of it and I eagerly await it.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>