Subject: Re: Was: What's Leica supposed to send me?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:13:48 -0500

At 11:43 AM 8/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>An SB-26 is a case for holding dead batteries.
>
>Try lithium batteries.

Actually, that's just from my tagline generator. I'll eventually be getting
a rechargeable unit for my SB26. Beats even lithiums.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

.'Sounds like art,' the instructor says. 'Well, it is art,' I say.
'This divorce of art from technology is completely unnatural. It's just
that it's gone on so long you have to be an archeologist to find out where
the two separated...' "

Robert M. Pi