Subject: Re: Paparazzi &Princess Di
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 20:34:24 -0500

At 05:40 PM 8/31/97 -0500, you wrote:
>What do some of the pros on the LUG think of the proposal to protect
>celebrities from these vermin (who doubtless shoot with Leica - to keep us
>on topic)?

Tell people to stop reading trash celebrity pulp magazines and newspapers.
That would be a start. To censor even these people whom we in the
photojournalism world despise (and no, they don't usually use Leica, it
doesn't AF - but that's on topic too to mention it <g>) in the U.S. anyway
is totally contrary to the constitution. If we don't protect everyone, then
we can't protect anyone. No matter how repugnant we thing they are.

Cut off the money, and the vermin go away.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

 Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue