Subject: Re: Paparazzi &Princess Di
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 22:22:17 -0400

Ted and others:

I know you didn't hope to generate a round of posts but thanks for
forwarding David avid Brauchli's letter.

Here's something to think about. We need to let the world see what a week
without pictures would look like. God know we could all us a vacation.
Imagine 7 days that went undocumented on film.

I'm tired of photographers being a target, when every day our product
becomes more important.

Tom