Subject: Re: Di quietly
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 23:01:02 -0400

Alastair:

I must take issue at the base of your main premise. You are looking to
place blame and to unearth weakness. There is no crime in making money.
There is no shame in buying tabloids. There is no crime in puting people in
the public eye when those people choose to live in the public eye. If a
woman walks down the street naked I will look. If Di and her man dine in
public they should expect a look. Di could have stopped the whole incident
by pulling over to the curb, rolling down the window and giving them a good
grin. Diana and other celebs create the hot market for their photos by
making it hard to get those photos. But they are not to blame either. It is
their choice to run from popularity. This isn't a meaningful act of God. It
was a car accident caused by a drunk driver.

Tom