Subject: Zeiss Historica AGM
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 17:07:01 -0400

The Annual General Meeting for the Zeiss Historica Society will be held at
the Fort Washington Expo Center on Saturday, 4th October 1997.  Planned
activities include a panel discussion of Zeiss optics with such luminaries
as Ed Meyers and, possibly, Simon Nathan, together with talks including one
by that sterling Hasselblad pro, Mike Fletcher.  There is no registration
fee, though you will probably have your pockets shaken down for dues money.

An informal evening on the town with our guests will follow.

It would be particularly appreciated if the Deerslayer could attend to give
the assembled multitudes some words on the ZICG.

The next day will see a Photorama camera show at the same locale.  Charlie
Barringer and I will probably have a table and that noted authority on the
Lithuanian camera industry, Mark Chaney, may be there as well.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!