Subject: M6 problem survey
From: Eric Meyer <74415.1305@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 22:01:01 -0400

To:  >INTERNET:Leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Alf Breull wrote:
  >> First, as I pointed out before, it depends on the character
  >> and meaning of the observed event.  You would not have wanted
  >> to live at Tschernobyl,...

     What depends?  What meaning?  We're not dealing with decision
theory here, just the rate of incidence of problems in cameras.

     As for Marascuillo/McSweeny 1978, semi-disordinal interactions
etc, Patrick was at least kind enough to provide a rough idea of
what the necessary calculations yield.  If you could provide a more
sophisticated treatment and think it would give more meaningful
results, then simply doing so would be far more "elegant" than
taunting with this "and, and, and".

              -- Eric Meyer.