Subject: 90 Tele-Elmarit-M Probs
From: Eric Meyer <74415.1305@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 12:45:00 -0400

To:  >INTERNET:Leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

     If a lens fogging problem with 90mm T-E's "was discussed some
time ago on LUG", then I missed it.  Is there any consensus as to a
serial number range for affected lenses, or is the (potential)
problem common to them all?  Can one reasonably suppose that a lens
that still looks fine today is likely to remain so?  I have one that
I like very much, and shows no problems, so I'd like to know whether
I need to add "yet".

              -- Eric Meyer.