Subject: Leica price list
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 97 13:34:33 +0200

Hello folks:

back from Germany, I have collected a Leica price list for sales in
Germany. The booklet lists the "recommended retail prices". I have
noticed, however, that dealers in Germany usually offer Leica products
for less than mentioned in this little guide.

If anyone is interested to know the recommended price of some Leica items
in Germany, I will respond to it.

Pascal
Belgium

This message was created with Claris Em@iler on a Macintosh PowerBook
<<<PGP public key available on request>>>