Subject: Compact digital meter
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 12:09:36 -0400

Can anyone recommend a small, compact digital meter?  I really  like my
Sekonic L318B, but it is about the size of my IIIf and carrying it along
defeats the whole idea of a small compact camera.  My Zeiss Ikophot is just
the right size, but it is starting to get a bit erratic with age -- I know
the feeling -- especially in bright light.  The Sekonic is right on
virtually all of the time and, a bonus, is that it is easy to read for
those a bit far sighted (age again).  I would like to find a small compact
digital meter that could be carried easily.  Failing that, can anyone
reccomend a small, modern analog meter?

Thanks for any help.

Steve