Subject: Re: Rewind lever jam with M-winder
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 18:36:23 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 06.09.1997  22:51:26, schreiben Sie:

>When it finally does give, (after requiring more force
>>than when the winder is not used) the gears make a grinding sound.  Has
>>anyone else experienced this? Is it normal or does it indicate a problem of
>>some sort?

There are probably far more competent persons in this group .. but since
nobody answered till now: My winder never made those described sounds, always
moved smoothe and easy, and the M4-2 counted correct - no matter what special
button, switch or whatever I used, moved or pressed.

Sorry, that I can't translate what your winder tries to say, but it certainly
sounds urgent...

Alf