Subject: Re: Alf, Dali & Renoir
From: JocastaXX@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 04:43:58 -0400 (EDT)

 Alf -
     There as an old American saying that "You pay your money
 and you take your choice" and "a difference of opinion is what
 makes horse racing".
     You might like the sharpness of a Dali painting whereas I
 might prefer the softness of the French Impressionists.
      There are excellent photographer who have sharp lenses &
 put diffusion screens in front of them for an effect, and others
 that stop down to f:22 so that every detail in the picture is sharp.
       Tell me the truth Alf - what is your profession? Certainly
 you are not a photographer.  Are you a preacher or more likely
 a school teacher. * Hey man - no offense, that was meant to be
 funny.*
 Your American Freund,
  Joy

<<
 Besides, it's remarkable to me, that LUGlers, who are in search of fine lens
 characteristics or the lost Leitz bokeh, even prefer the f/1.5 Summarit to
 modern Leitz lenses, which actually is a coated post war Xenon from
 Schneider.

 Alf >>