Subject: Re: 90 Tele-Elmarit-M Probs
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:46:10 -0400

Stephen Gandy wrote:

<snip>
How lucky do you feel?  Once it starts, the lens is dead.  I view the
relube cost as very inexpensive insurance.
<snip>

Would you be willing to share the cost of "re-lubing" a 90/2.8
Tele-Elmarit?  I have one and it seems fine but if the price is reasonable,
I'd have it cleaned.  It's the least I could do for a lens that has
performed well but recently replaced with a 90/2.0 Summicron M lens.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA