Subject: Noctillux ???s
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:24:22 -0400

Luggers:

I've been toying with upgrading my 50mm Summicron to a Summilux, and I a
moment of clarity today I realized there's no point in kissing your sister,
and that I should get the Noctilux for low light and keep the Summicron too.

Here's my question. Is there any advantage to getting the newest vesion?
Are there differences between the various versions? Which is the best, or
are the diferences more a question of taste. Are there diferences in the
hoods? I'm guessing the hood could be pretty significant. Please do tell.

Tom