Subject: Re: Bokeh with 35/2 in 1965. How 'bout '75?
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 05:16:56 -0400

Danny Gonzalez wrote:

>On a related note, how do you eyeball the difference between the current=

>Summicron and the version that preceded it? I saw a Canadian Summicron
recently, >is a Canadian origin the telltale sign? =

LUGers,

Do you agree that there are five different computations for the Summicron=

35/2 ?

1958-1969 Chrome (some black) Germany (some Canada) =

1969-1973 Black - Canada (some Germany) Computation publicized
1973-1979 Black - Canada - No new computation publicized, but glasses loo=
really different.
1979-1997 Black (rare Chrome) - Canada then Black and Chrome - Germany .
Computation publicized.
1997-? Black and Chrome ASPH. Germany Computation publicized.

Lucien
BELGIUM