Subject: CAMERA BAG
From: "Kai Ling OH"<okl2@hdb.gov.sg>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:00:58 +0800

To share my experience with my new camera bag - Lowepro Sideline Shooter.

According  to  the brochure, it hold 1 SLR plus 3 lenses. For my use, I can
easily put M3 mounted with 135/4 Tele-Elmar, plus 4 lenses (or more, if you
put  2  short  lens together with coupled ring), few rolls of film & put my
Russian  made  table  top  tripod at the outer zip. The advantages are easy
access, small, don't say anything like "LEICA".

Adjustable Waistbelt Batwing Straps : secure the load for a comfortable fit
(like this very much)
Reverse Open Lid : Fast convenient access to equipment
Laminated  Mesh  Pockets : Protect delicate accessories and camera surfaces
(small size, not very useful)
Size:     13Wx5.5Dx5.5H
Cost:     US$34.00
Shock-absorbent Closed Cell Form: (useful feature, don't feel the "heat" if
wear for long hour)

My  definition  of  light weight outfit, everything can be hold by the bag.
(of course a CL with 40+90 is my minimum outfit).