Subject: Re: 35/1.4 on CLE
From: KAMERALEDR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:10:05 -0500 (EST)

<<  few days ago I posted a question about mounting a 35/1.4 to a CLE.
 This is in principle not possible, however the lens can be very
 easily modified. The leica repairman I bought the lens from did this
 for free and now it works very well on the CLE. >>

Michael,
I must have missed your original post.  Could you give me more details.  What
1.4
35mm are you refering to?  Is that the Summilux 1.4?  Why could it not mount
on the CLE?  What did the repairman do?

signed,
Curious is California