Subject: Re: Leica in Hollywood & in court
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 23:44:13 -0500

At 03:22 PM 9/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Additonally, the order of an us judge (or jury) existed, who didn't allow a
>camera in court which was louder than a viewfinder Leica. Leitz even

It was the State of Florida, which was the first to reopen their courtrooms
to cameras. All were closed after a fiasco at the Lindbergh baby trial when
a photographer jumped the bar and took pictures, if I remember correctly.
Anyway, now 52 states allow cameras in the courtrooms here in the U.S. and
none of them require Leicas, though some require blimps.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.