Subject: Re: Zeiss on my Leica
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:40:43 -0500

At 11:11 PM 9/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Do you refer to Will McBride of Berlin? I know him.

I believe so. He's the one who did the photo essay on Siddhartha, right?

I read his comment on the flektagons in an old book published in the early
70s. One of those profile books about three photographers, I think. Do you
have any of his books? One of them is actually illegal here in the U.S.
Child porn, supposedly.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO