Subject: Re: Zeiss on my Leica
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:44:53 -0500

At 11:26 AM 9/17/97 +0100, you wrote:
>I've got one of these, kindly converted to Leica R mount by someone. In what
>way are they delicate- what bit actually breaks? I'd like to know so I know
>what to be careful with.

Sorry, it was an old book from the 70s - not actually by McBride, now that
I remember, but one of those profile books that did stories on two or three
photographers. His comment was simply they were delicate and didn't hold up
to heavy use, which he obviously gives cameras and lenses.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO