Subject: Re: misc
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:32:14 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 18.09.1997  19:17:22, schreiben Sie:

> I used
>     the Canon lenses with the M-adapters and replaced them with Leica
>     lenses as I could afford them.  The 35mm f2 Canon,

What a pity, that you sold the 2/35 Cannon. It's as nice as the 2/35 Canada
Summicron.

To subcribe to the leica-users-digest (more details in #001- after
subsciption, of course):

SUBSCRIBING
that contains the following line:

	subscribe leica-users

This will subscribe you to leica-users.

If you want to receive leica-users in Digest form, then you should
not subscribe to leica-users; you should subscribe to leica-users-digest
instead, as follows:

	subscribe leica-users-digest

If you wish to subscribe somebody else, or to enter your subscription
at an address that is different from the one sending the mail,
then send to Majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
a message like this:

	subscribe leica-users other-address@your_site.your_net
or	subscribe leica-users-digest other-address@your_site.your_net