Subject: Photoshop Question
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 00:17:24 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I noticed the nice effect of the photos published in Leica Fotographie
magazine.  The prints have a shadow behind the boarder that gives it a
three dimensional effect.  I think this is called drop shadowing.

Is there an easy way to do this with the latest version of Photoshop - or
do you need to get an additional module to accomplish this effect?

It certainly makes the photos look as if they are slightly raised from the
page.

Thanks,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD