Subject: Camera Bag for Leica M
From: Len Schweitzer <lens@airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 22:48:06 -0500

I want to thank all who gave their suggestions for a bag for M6, battery
of 4 lenses and other incidentals.  The suggestions were particularly
helpful because they were based on personal experience.  I plan to look
at as many as possible to make the final decision.  One of the criteria
I didn't mention was ease of access and ease of getting the equipment
out quickly; that's more important than cramming the maximum amount of
equipment.  One or more of the Domkes come up consistently, so that
seems a good place to start.  Again, my sincere appreciation for y'all's
help (I'm in Texas).