Subject: Re: Camera bag for M6
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:20:51 +0000

> Thanks for the suggestion, Michiel, about an old Leica bag.  Actually I have one
> that I bought over 15 years ago for my Leicaflex.  It's stiff canvas and a
> convenient size, but the lenses go into sewn-in pockets that are  narrow and a bit
> awkward to remove.  Also, it has no padding which I feel would provide important
> protection for rugged countryside.  Is this the bag you were describing?
>
> Regards, Len

Hello Len,

I 'm not familair with the bags for the leicaflex.
Mine is made from black leather and the lenses just fit into the bag
itself. Espescially when you use the coupling rings it can easily
takes four lenses.
There is not much pading inside, but I don't think it is necesary
because the gear is put inside a sort of padded hard box which is then
fitted into the bag.
I've used it many situations as hiking, camping and mountainclimbing,
it never gace any problems.

               Greetings,

                              Michiel.