Subject: Techniques of the Masters TV Shows
From: "Kenneth T. Lassiter" <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 09:56:37 +0000

Eric Welch wrote:

Ken, Why can't there be a rerun of these TV shows? They were quite
interesting.

Eric, I don't know.  Why I was downsized from Kodak in 1993, we had a
draft contract with a distributor to sell tapes of the past shows but it
was dropped after I left.  Also, I was trying to get approval to
negotiate another cable TV contract since the one with The Learning
Channel had run out but could not get management approval.  One can only
assume they don't want to do it and fear it will cost them some money.
When they asked me to leave, they obviously wanted to shut down most of
the programs I was doing in photo education since thats what they have
since done.  The last I heard, there is no in Kodak Professional even
assigned to look after photo education now since Sally Robson was moved
to a new assignment.  I understand Kodak has done away with most of its
satellite capablity.

Ken Lassiter