Subject: Re: Techniques of the Masters TV Shows
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:13:21 -0500

At 09:56 AM 9/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
>assigned to look after photo education now since Sally Robson was moved
>to a new assignment.  I understand Kodak has done away with most of its
>satellite capablity.

And they wonder why Fuji is kicking their butts? Boy, Kodak is clueless.
(Except for the fact they are resurrecting Kodachrome!) American business
know-how. Or is the No, how?

Good luck with what you are doing now. I always appreciated what you did
for the profession and education.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.