Subject: Re: Interview questions-off topic sort of.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 01:55:54 -0400

Ed Meyer wrote:

<<<<the editor of a large newspaper would probably be a sort of government
representative in that neck of the woods.>>>>

<<<<<The questions asked are usually setups. They know the answers, but
want to make the visitors feel good.>>>>>

Ed,

Without going into this any deeper I thought I might as well let you know
that my wife also thought all the questions were dumb!  So when I showed
her your response to my original posting she agreed with you.:)

However she now isn't giving me any sympathy because she wondered why I was
so stupid to post dumb questions! :) She also thought I was wasting my time
being interviewed with the questions as compared to what I was there for.

So I owe you a beer and an apology! :)

ted