Subject: Re:Canon f:0.95
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 17:05:19 -0700

On 23 Sep 97,  Stephen wrote:

> Leikon35@aol.com wrote:

<snip>

> OK Marvin, I'll bite, especially since I just picked up three .95's,
> tell us all about it, including your source of info.

Forgive a quick butt into this thread and please get along with it,
cause I know I'm going to love the repartee and ensuing dialog, but
please, Stephen, though it's none of my business, tell me what you
needed three of the .95's for?
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

           You can't win department:
       Why is it that paychecks come less taxes, whereas,
       everything you buy is plus taxes?