Subject: Re: 90/2.8--internal reflections
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 18:21:55 -0700

On 23 Sep 97,  PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycle wrote:

> Greetings Roger,
>
> I did some moon shots years ago and I think I did them with the
> sunny 16 rule without any modification.
>
> Since the moon is illuminated by direct sunlight, sunny 16 should give
> an accurate representation, just as it does right here on good ol' ma
> earth.

That is my gut feeling until I begin thinking about light being reduced
by the inverse square of the distance.

I'll bracket liberally! Don't want to wash out the old man's facial
detail. :-)

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
      that they are right, whether they are or not.