Subject: Re: Interview questions-off topic sort of.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:24:34 -0400

Donal Philby wrote:

<<<instead of being introduced as "my photographer" by a writer (another of
my pet peeves).>>>>

Hi Donal,

I imagine a great number of photographers have been introduced in that
manner including myself on more than one occaision. But let me assure you
it was only once with any one reporter! :)

First thing was to inform them in no uncertain terms how to make a correct
introduction, followed by my first opportunity to introduce same reporter
as "this is my reporter, a rookie, go easy on him!"

They never ever made a "this is my photographer intro again. Not about me
anyway. :)

ted