Subject: M6 speed problems
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:24:32 -0400

Mike Preiss wrote:

<<<<<I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I recently bought a
new M6 and after shooting a few rolls found some inconsistencies in my
exposures that I didn't think were operator error>>

Mike,

 Save your efforts and money and take the camera back if it's brand new.
Not worth the time finding out what's wrong.

The camera is malfunctioning, get your dealer to either give you another
camera or send the camera directly to Leica in Northvale, NJ.

ted