Subject: Re: 90 Summicron and 90 Elmarit-M
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 97 07:58:07 PST

     Hi Gary,

      You might end up being a proud owner of both lenses as I am now.

     Regards,
     David

Subject: 90 Summicron and 90 Elmarit-M
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internetmail
Date:    09/23/97 11:57 AM

 Something said in a recent discussion about 90mm M lenses has
sparked my curiosity about these two lenses.  I have heard and read a
number of discussion of their relative merits, but I have never come
across a discussion of what would interest me most, were I choosing
between them - as I expect I will do someday.  How does their
performance compare  - subjectively and objectively - at f2.8 and f4?
Would anyone out there who has used both care to comment?

Gary Toop