Subject: Re: shops in London and Munich
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 13:23:23 -0700

Thanks for the recommendation, Max!  I'm not likely to spend a very long
time in a camera shop, even when I do actually buy something.  I asked
about friendly shops because one is always a little less comfortable
speaking a foreign language and it's only compounded if the person to whom
one speaks it is not friendly...  Thanks for your kind offer to send a map
with the shops marked in, but I have taken a look at the map in my
Baedeker's, and I think that I'll be able to find these places.

As for the ocean of beer -- I enjoy good beer, but I was thinking I might
not spend a lot of time at that particular attraction...

- -Patrick