Subject: Re: Find the Leica shot (was Who's not so bright......)
From: "Patrick G. Sobalvarro" <pgs@sobalvarro.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 18:30:44 -0700

At 11:37 AM 10/10/97 +0000, hmphoto wrote:
>Speaking of R6es does anyone have a good clean one they want to unload?
>I am in the market for one with motor and grip.  Also what is the
>difference between the 6 and 6.2?

Aside from the faster shutter speed, the differences between the R6 and
R6.2 seem negligible to me.  I have both and often forget which I'm using.
I don't want to sell my R6, but they're not so very expensive as Leicas go
- -- one sees them for $1000 - $1200, and I got mine in mint condition for
$1300.