Subject: Re: GMAB
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:34:07 -0400

>I'm completely right. This list is more prone to off topic wandering=20
than any other with which I've been associated. And, don't tell me it's=20
because the subscribers here are deeper thinking and more sensitive=20
photographers than elsewhere. Less discliplined, that's all. This=20
list is already "loose as a goose". I'd like to see it keep from=20
becoming any more so. Andrew Davidhazy's Photoforum is a list that=20
solicits such dialog. Use it!<
=09
Maybe talking only about " little tools" is not enough for image makers =
who have some interest in a specific tool but more interest in  the =
product of the tool between the ears that are made by our pet cameras.

"PissChrist" was not a product of Mapplethrope.

Lieca made photographs make up a large part of fine art photography =
dealing with people and their environment and therefore not off topic.=20

Steven