Subject: Message from Internet
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:35:46 -0400

Julio wrote:

<<<Hi. its my first time writen to your group My name is Julio Vergara, and
I'm writing from PERU.>>>>>

Welcome Julio,

Always nice to have a new member and I'm sure someone here will be able to
answer your question for repairs etc.

Some times it gets wild in words, but we all respect each other in a very
gentleman manner.  Ooops! sorry the ladies are the finest Leica users and
get into the fray at times. :)  Damn I hope that gets me out of trouble. :)

You will fnd it a very informative and entertaining group and we're glad to
have you along as a member.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant