Subject: Re: Leica Projector; slide trays
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 16:24:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes it so happens that some photographers want to sell (rights to)
their pictures, and you have a couple of buyers in your room who just want
to see that last picture once again or to flip between two pictures back
and forth in order to pick one.
Of course this never happened to me, but if it would ever, I wouldn't like
to fumble with the stack loader.
The stack loader is a cheap substitute for a tray system, and you need to
pay attention when loading and unloading it.
I kept touching slides that way.
They are OK when you are dying to see the new slides, but not much else.
Happy shooting!

Lucian