Subject: Re: Binoculars
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:05:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello outdoors Lugers,

(is this a typo or what?)
For those of you who are contemplating buying a Docter Nobilem 10X50 or a
7X40B/GA (sic, 'cause they don't make it in Nobilem anymore) you can find
basically the same thing at
www.eurooptics.com/ and I think they still offer the amber filters.
Not sure the infrared detection is still available but you can try.
They also have some high-end scopes.

Lucian