Subject: Early years
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:22:07 -0700

Hi Alf and Eric - those are a couple of great years, Alf - identical to my
birth and 1st Leica years, too! As for famous women, Eric, I did get a
picture in '67 of a young Britt Eklund with my M2 (As well as a lot of
other beautiful, but less known Swedes).  What a fine time it was to be in
Europe then - me and my two black M2's with the whole world at my doorstep.
As I go back though contact sheets and slides from that era, my only regret
is that I did not take more photos. The last traces of "old Europe" were
still common sights in everyday life, and I'm thankful for how much I did
record of that special time with those special cameras.

Gary Todoroff