Subject: Re: Early years
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 14:03:39 +0200

Welcome, Gary !

I never took pix of celebs :-(  just of women who were close to my heart.
Still, there are not so many things in life which compare to your joyful
enthusiasm, when you take the still wet roll out of te tank, and see the
Summicron's very special gray scale ... on face, neck, hand, or foot of a
person in a pic that you really cared for.

And, I agree completely: The number of pix is always too small.

Alf
PS: Wanted to send the mail privat, but "Gary Todoroff"
<datamaster@humboldt1.com> didn't accept my email :-(